Welcome to Mrs. Brennan's Extended Learning Classroom!
Second Grade ELA and Social Studies
Orange Public Schools
Email: email@example.com or Class Dojo
Good morning! Today is culminating task day! You will be writing about Mr. Popper and all the ways he broadened his knowledge and experiences.
1) Watch my videos on ClassDojo and use the tools provided
2) Respond to the culminating task question
“How does Mr. Popper use his knowledge and experience to respond to challenges in his life?”
3)Post your response in your class dojo portfolio
4)Use iRead or reading plus for at least 20 minutes
1) Log into Pearson social studies
2)Click the my work tab
3) Complete the chapter opener fact or fiction assignment for today
Have a great, relaxing, and healthy long weekend!
Dear Parents and Students,
Welcome to my Extended Learning Resource Page. I am SO excited to be back with my students and their families! Although we may not be "together" I am still here for each of you! This page was created to provide students working from home with access to assignments, links, assessments, and practice resources.
I will be available during these times to answer any questions you may have.
Monday thru Friday
9:00 A.M-11:00 A.M
1:00 P.M-3:00 P.M
Student responsibilities in completing the assignments include:
- Identifying a comfortable and quiet space to study/learn
- Dedicating appropriate time to learning, as guided by your teachers
- Routinely checking appropriate Google Classrooms and emails for information on courses,
assignments, and resources, on a daily basis
- Attending and participating in any check-in times offered by your teachers
- Engaging in the virtual platforms with academic honesty, integrity, and according to the district’s Acceptable Use Policy
- Submitting all assignments in accordance with provided timelines and/or due dates
PLEASE TAKE A PICTURE OF COMPLETED WORK AND SEND IT IN THE PORTFOLIO OR A PRIVATE MESSAGE ON CLASS DOJO BY THE END OF EACH DAY.
Translate Class Dojo into another language