Dear Parents and Students,
Welcome to the 2020-21 School Year. I am excited to be teaching your child this year. Mrs. Stack and I are elated to have you. Below, you will find the General Student Expectations for remote learning. In addition, My Office Hours are Posted and the Classroom Codes for our Google Meets.
General Student Expectations
Student responsibilities in completing the assignments include:
* Attending and participating in all virtual classes
* Identifying a comfortable and quiet space to study/learn
* Dedicating appropriate time to learning, as guided by your teachers
* Routinely checking appropriate Google Classrooms and DOJO for information on assignments, and resources, on a daily basis
* Engaging in the virtual platforms with academic honesty, integrity, and according to the district’s Acceptable Use Policy
* Submitting all assignments in accordance with provided timelines and/or due dates
I will be available daily to answer any questions you may have. My virtual Office Hours are as follows:
Monday – Friday: 1:00PM – 2:30PM
Should you have any questions about assignments, you can contact me through:
You can also reach me on Class Dojo: https://teach.classdojo.com/#/classes/5f4f125992aab9454d2dd7d8/story
Below are the links and codes to my Google Classrooms. Once you log in to Google Classroom, you will see the link for our Google Meet.
Directions to join Google Classroom:
- log into google using your username and password
- click on the small dots (shaped like a square) on the top right hand of the page
- click on the + button to join class if teacher's name is not there
- put in the classroom code to enter class.
Link to help set up Google Classroom
GOOGLE CLASSROOM CODES AND GOOGLE MEET LINKS
Mrs. Stack & Ms. Rowe Google Classroom Code (Class 1): k45bad2
Mrs. Stack & Ms. Rowe Google Google Meet Link (Class 1): https://meet.google.com/lookup/abtcqmmcw7
Mrs. Stack & Ms. Rowe Google Classroom Code (Class 2): 3wtalen
Mrs. Stack & Ms. Rowe Google Google Meet Link (Class 2): https://meet.google.com/lookup/aqwlwfkqip
LINKS TO ONLINE LEARNING
Log in to Clever to Access Iready and Brain pop ESL
Raz-Kids-** You can also go to the app store and download Ras-Kids
WELCOME FAMILIES TO THE SPECTACULAR SECOND GRADE TEAM!
WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A WONDERFUL YEAR OF DISCOVERY.
We are moving from GOOD to GREAT- GET READY!