Virtual Class Rules/Expectations:
Please review the expectations with your child:
- Be on time - Google Meet instruction begins at 8:30 am.
- Dress appropriately for a school day (no pajamas).
- Video must remain on.Students faces must be seen at all times. No picture icons.
- Participate in all classroom lessons and/or activities daily. Be present during synchronous instruction. Brain breaks will be embedded throughout the day.
- Complete all assignments by indicated due dates.
- Students should sit in an upright position in a quiet place ready to learn.
- Sit somewhere with good light.
- Keep your mic on mute. Unmute when it is your turn to speak.
- Be kind to each other.
- From 1:00-3:20 students will engage in asynchronous (independent) activities or small group/teacher led lessons.
Monday – Art (Ms. Wszolkowski)
Tuesday – Media(Mr. Jackson)
Wednesday – Vocal Music (Mr. Carius)
Thursday – Dance (Ms. Knox)
Friday – Computer Literacy (Ms. Forbes)