Degrees and Certifications:
Welcome to Kindergarten! I am looking forward to working with your child in the 2018-2019 school year. I would appreciate your cooperation in helping your child to be successful. My expectations are as follows:
- Homework should be returned to school each day in your child’s homework folder so that it can be checked, and feedback can be provided.
- Students must arrive to school on time by 8:30am.
- Students must wear their school uniform each day unless otherwise stated.
- Students must follow all classroom and school rules.
- Important notices will be sent home each week in a “Thursday Envelope.” Please remove notices, sign the envelope, and send back to school on Friday!
- Birthday celebrations must first be approved by the principal, Mrs. Joseph-Charles.
- Students will utilize iRead, STMATH, and iReady computer programs in school; if possible, please allow students to use these programs at home as well.
- If you have any questions/concerns about these expectations, please do not hesitate to ask!
Mrs. O’Hara, Room 4