Hello Parents & Students,Welcome to my Extended Learning Website Page. This page is being created to provide parents and students with information about our virtual learning process. You will find the links, resources, and general information needed to complete dailiy assignment at home during our COVID-19 Emergency Plan. Per Dr. Gerald Fitzhugh, the Orange School District will be closed from March 17 - April 20. Students will not engage in online learning April 9 - April 19 in obserance to the Orange District Calendar.Please check classdojo regularly for updates about assignments, teacher/student conference calls, school updates, and resources needed to help your child successful complete assignments at home.General Student Expectations
- Students should complete assignments in a quiet comfortable place.
- Dedicate appropriate time to learn per teacher recommended schedule provided (located on classdojo).
- Check classdojo, and google classroom for weekly assignments.
- Complete and submit all assignments in accordance with timelines provided by DUE DATE (10pm daily).
- Engage in the virtual learning platform with academic honest, integrity, and according to the district's Acceptable Use Policy.
Teacher Office Hours
I will be available to assist you each day during my virtual classroom office hours:
Monday, Tuesday & Thursday: 9:00am - 11:00am & 1:00 - 3:00
Tuesday & Thursay: Google Meet with Students 9:30 - 10:15
Wednesday: 10:00am - 12:00pm; 3:00pm - 5:00pm
Friday: 10:30 - 2:30pmGoogle Classroom Codes:Rawls 7wll600
https://classroom.google.com/w/Mzk2MzI3NDA5MjZa/t/allOther Resources:Vitual Manipulatives: https://toytheater.com/category/teacher-tools/virtual-manipulatives/Xtra Math: https://xtramath.org/#/home/indexMath Websites: https://www.arcademics.com/IREADY: https://clever.com/Zoom: https://www.zoom.us/joinClassdojo: https://www.classdojo.com/Mrs. Rawls