Heywood Avenue School
421 Heywood Avenue, Orange, NJ. 07050
- Heywood Avenue School
- Extended Learning Page
Mr. Julian Molano5th/ 6th Grade Middle School Math TeacherHeywood Avenue Schoolfernanju@orange.k12.nj.us
Dear Parents and Students,
Welcome to my Extended Learning Resource Page. This page was created to provide students working from home with access to assignments, links, assessments, and practice resources. Schools will be closed from Tuesday, March 17 – Friday, March 27. Additional information and daily updates can be found on the district’s COVID-19 Resource Page found at https://www.orange.k12.nj.us/domain/3058.General Student ExpectationsStudent responsibilities in completing the assignments include:
- Identifying a comfortable and quiet space to study/ learn.
- Dedicating appropriate time to learning, as guided by your teachers.
- Routinely checking appropriate Google Classrooms and emails for information on courses, assignments, and resources on a daily basis.
- Attending and participating in any check-in times offered by your teachers.
- Engaging in the virtual platforms with academic honesty, integrity, and according to the district’s Acceptable Use Policy.
- Submitting all assignments in accordance with provided timelines and/ or due dates.
Office Hours (Monday-Friday)
I will be available daily to answer any questions you may have. My virtual Office Hours are as follows:
A.M. Hours: 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
P.M. Hours: 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Extended Learning ResourcesBelow are the codes to my Google Classrooms. Assignments will be posted by 9 a.m. each day, Monday – Friday. Each assignment contains a due date. Please note, parents will be contacted if students are not completing assignments.5th Grade Google Classroom Links:- Molano HR: zufeqby- Sutton HR: dqwlzzh