The Orange Board of EducationVision and Mission StatementVision"The Orange Public School District commits to provide a safe and caring environment where each student is expected to grow and succeed. We pledge to prepare all students with equitable opportunities for college and career readiness, leading to lifelong learning and responsible citizenship in a competitive global community."
- The Orange Public School District in collaboration with all stakeholders is responsible for promoting the academic, social, emotional and personal success of all students.
- With a commitment to academic excellence, the district provides teachers, families, and administrators the tools needed for all students to reach their full potential.
- The district serves all students in our schools, acknowledging their unique backgrounds, cultural perspectives and learning styles.
- The district recognizes that curiosity, discipline, integrity, responsibility and respect are necessary for success.
- The Orange Public School District cultivates a community of 21st century learners where students take ownership of the learning process, achieve high standards of excellence, and focus on academics.
From Good to Great!Gifted and TalentedAdvisory Committee
The intent of the Gifted and Talented Advisory committee is to serve in an advisory capacity to communicate and disseminate information to key stakeholders, as well as advocate, influence, and support programming for Gifted and Talented Students in the Orange School District.
To offer resources, information and support to parents and guardians so they can better partner in their gifted child’s education
To provide a forum to get feedback from key stakeholders in order to assess the effectiveness of existing program and plan for the continued improvement of the gifted education
To promote awareness of gifted and talented education among teachers, administrators, policy makers, and community members
To explore ways to identify and utilize community resources to enrich and expand opportunities for gifted and talented students