Dear Parents and Students,
Welcome to the Extended Learning Resource Page. This page was created to provide students working from home with access to assignments, links, assessments, and practice resources. Additional information and daily updates can be found on the district’s COVID-19 Resource Page found at https://www.orange.k12.nj.us/domain/3058.
I will be available daily to answer any questions you may have.
My virtual Office Hours are as follows:
Tuesday, Thursday: 1:00pm - 2:20pm
I am also available during Advisory periods which will take place:
Wednesday, Friday: 11:40am - 1:00pm
Wednesday: 2:20pm - 3:30pm
If you need to meet at a different time, email me to set up an appointment.
Should you have any questions about assignments, you can contact me through the following channels:
Integrated Mathematics I (IM I): @eef8aa
Integrated Mathematics II (IM II Section 1): @g46d4fh
Integrated Mathematics II (IM II Section 2): @ffk2f8
Below are the links and codes to my Google Classrooms.
IM II: Section 1
IM II: Section 2
Student responsibilities in completing the assignments include:
- Identifying a comfortable and quiet space to study/learn
- Dedicating appropriate time to learning, as guided by your teachers
- Routinely checking appropriate Google Classrooms and emails for information on courses, assignments, and resources, on a daily basis
- Attending and participating in any check-in times offered by your teachers
- Engaging in the virtual platforms with academic honesty, integrity, and according to the district’s Acceptable Use Policy
- Submitting all assignments in accordance with provided timelines and/or due dates
- Asking for help when it is needed