Dear Parents and Students,
Welcome to the Extended Learning Resource Page. This page was created to provide students working from home with access to assignments, links, assessments, and practice resources. Additional information and daily updates can be found on the district’s COVID-19 Resource Page found at https://www.orange.k12.nj.us/domain/3058.
I will be available daily to answer any questions you may have. My Office Hours are as follows:
Monday – Friday: 3:30PM – 4:00PM
Should you have any questions about assignments, you can contact me through the following channels:
Student EDD Remind Code: @edd36-1
Parent Remind Code: @eddparents
Below are the links and codes to my Google Classrooms. Assignments will be posted by 8AM each day, M – F. Each assignment contains a due date. Please note, parents will be contacted if students are not completing assignments.
EDD (Senior groups A, B, C and D):
Student responsibilities in completing the assignments include:
- Identifying a comfortable and quiet space to study/learn
- Dedicating appropriate time to learning, as guided by your teachers
- Routinely checking appropriate Google Classrooms and emails for information on courses,assignments, and resources, on a daily basis
- Attending and participating in any check-in times offered by your teachers
- Engaging in the virtual platforms with academic honesty, integrity, and according to the district’s Acceptable Use Policy
- Submitting all assignments in accordance with provided timelines and/or due dates