After School Programs and Clubs
(Tuesday – Thursday)
Homework Help 1st – 3rd Grades
· Assist students with their homework assignments and reinforcing homework-aligned skills as needed.
Academic Intervention Support – 4th and 5th Grades (Tier 3 students)
· Assist students in remediating skills based on Reading Plus and iReady weekly data reports.
Academic Intervention Support – 1st – 7th (English Language Learners)
· Assist students with language acquisition aligned to skills being taught in class.
Academic Intervention Support – 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 5th (Special Needs Students)
· Assist students in remediating skills based on iRead, Reading Plus and iReady weekly data reports.
· Students are presented with prompts related to societal, political, historic or popular culture and, must defend a position supporting or refuting the facts outlined in the prompts.
· Math 24 is an arithmetical card game in which the object is to find a way to manipulate integers so that the end result is 24. Addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and sometime other operations may be used to make four digits from one to nine equal 24.
· Student council gives students an opportunity to develop leadership by organizing and carrying out school activities and service projects. In addition to planning events that contribute to school spirit and community welfare, the student council is the voice of the student body.