WELCOME TO THE INSTRUMENTALMUSIC EXTENDED LEARNING PAGE!Ms. Werner's class, Kindergarten, First Grade assignments can be found on their own page. Click on the link to the left to see all the musical fun I have planned! Assignments will also be posted on Class Dojo.To change the language on class dojo, please view this video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BwlEFFPRB_W2oi0BZYjylTonPx1GUxIB/viewStudents in grades 3-7 will have assignments on google classroom. Please check your grade level page if you need the code or to practice your note reading with a cool game!If you need to reach me, my email is firstname.lastname@example.orgI will also be available for online office hours in google classroom and class dojo at the following times:Monday and Wednesday : 8:30 am-9:30 am and 1:00-2:00 pmTuesday, Thursday, and Friday: 9:00 am-10:00 am and 1:00 pm-2:00 pm
Students responsibilities in completing the assignments include:
1) identifying a comfortable and quiet space to study/learn
2) dedicating appropriate time to learning, as guided by your teachers
3) routinely checking appropriate Google Classroom and emails for information on courses, assignments, and resources, on a daily basis
4) attending and participating in any check-in times offered by your teachers
5) engaging in the virtual platforms with academic honesty, integrity, and according to the district's Acceptable Use Policy.
6)submitting all assignments in accordance with provided timelines and/or due dates.
Please find your class or grade level page for information regarding practice tips, google classroom log ins, and helpful sites to visit.