The Orange Board of EducationVision and Mission StatementVision"The Orange Public School District commits to provide a safe and caring environment where each student is expected to grow and succeed. We pledge to prepare all students with equitable opportunities for college and career readiness, leading to lifelong learning and responsible citizenship in a competitive global community."
- The Orange Public School District in collaboration with all stakeholders is responsible for promoting the academic, social, emotional and personal success of all students.
- With a commitment to academic excellence, the district provides teachers, families, and administrators the tools needed for all students to reach their full potential.
- The district serves all students in our schools, acknowledging their unique backgrounds, cultural perspectives and learning styles.
- The district recognizes that curiosity, discipline, integrity, responsibility and respect are necessary for success.
- The Orange Public School District cultivates a community of 21st century learners where students take ownership of the learning process, achieve high standards of excellence, and focus on academics.
No Alibis, No Exceptions, No Excuses!FOREST STREET SCHOOL
To ensure that Forest Street School produces lifelong learners and leaders.
We must provide a safe environment to educate the mind, motivate the body, cultivate the spirit, and teach with the heart.
Through the full collaboration of school personnel, parents, and the community, Forest Street School is committed to nurturing a generation of formidable global competitors and leaders. Our students are inspired to achieve and walk with integrity, confidence, and compassion. We provide opportunities and life experiences which motivate each student to exceed their own expectations as every child is an achiever.
OUR SHARED BELIEFS:
All children can and will learn through collaboration, enthusiasm, and motivation
Learning never ends
Teachers must be creative, flexible, motivated and capable to meet all student’s level of learning abilities
Each child has special abilities. As educators it is our responsibility to ascertain and intensify each individual student’s talents
Collaboratively developed by
Principal Y. Cooke and
Forest Street School Staff Members