Dear Parents, Guardians, and Students,
Welcome to the Extended Learning Resource Page. This page was created to provide students working from home with access to assignments, links, assessments, and practice resources. Schools will be closed from Tuesday, March 17 – Friday, March 27. Additional information and daily updates can be found on the district’s COVID-19 Resource Page found at https://www.orange.k12.nj.us/domain/3058.
Each assignment will be posted on google classroom for paper and computer work. Each assignment will also have a due date. Please note, parents/guardians will be contacted if students are not completing assignments.
Record your progress in Google Classroom by uploading a picture or screenshot.
You must log your work in order to receive attendance and credit for each day!
I will be available to offer help and answer any questions you may have.
My virtual office hours are Monday-Friday 9:00am-11:00am and 1:00pm-3:00pm
Student responsibilities in completing the assignments include:
- Identifying a comfortable and quiet space to study/learn
- Dedicating appropriate time to learning, as guided by your teachers
- Routinely checking appropriate Google Classrooms and emails for information on courses,
assignments, and resources, on a daily basis
- Attending and participating in any check-in times offered by your teachers
- Engaging in the virtual platforms with academic honesty, integrity, and according to the district’s Acceptable Use Policy
- Submitting all assignments in accordance with provided timelines and/or due dates
If you need additional help, please go to the resources on website. You can also email, ask questions on google classroom, or ask for help through remind.
Email: email@example.com or special phone number given to you for this situation
Period 1/2 class code Math 8th Newcomers: vewmgwk
Period 3: Math 8th Follow Ms. Bandeira's google classroom: cg3whfn
Period 4: Alg 1: Follow Mr. Davila's google classroom: dhty4js
Period 5/6 Foundations of Math 9th (Newcomers): Follow Mr. Davila's google classroom: jzvo3oy
Period 1/2 class code: @ aguirrele
Period 3 class code: Follow Ms. Bandeira's remind
Period 4 class code: Follow Mr. Davila's remind
Period 5/6 class code: Follow Mr. Davila's remind and mine @aguirrefo