Click here for my → Back-to-School Night Welcome Video!
Dear Parents and Students,
Welcome to my Extended Learning Resource Page! This page was created to provide students and their parents with access to assignments, links, assessments, and practice resources.
Additional information and daily updates can be found on the district’s COVID-19 Resource Page found at https://www.orange.k12.nj.us/domain/3058.
Students should complete twenty minutes of Reading Plus lessons/practice daily. Assessment criteria are posted with assignments. Most writing assignments will be assessed using the NJSLA Writing Rubric.
** Lessons are differentiated via Reading Plus Level, and as assigned on Google Classroom. Assignments are differentiated for students based on need and assessment**
I will be available daily to answer any questions you may have.
My virtual Office Hours are as follows:
- Monday through Friday- 1:15 to 3:15 pm
Should you have any questions about assignments, you can contact me through the following channels: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to make communication easier between parents, students, and teachers, please join my Remind Class. I suggest having both parents/guardians, as well as students, join my Remind that way everyone can stay connected. All your teachers: Ms. St. Louis (science), Ms. Debrah (math), and Ms. Key (Language Arts) will all be on my Remind so you can communicate with all of them at any given time.
Please click HERE to join my Remind.
You then should be added to the class. I will need to approve everyone that joins due to confidentially reasons. If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com
Below are the links and codes to my Google Classrooms. Assignments will be posted every day. Each assignment contains a date is due.
*Please note, parents will be contacted if students are not completing assignments.*
Periods 1/2: Language Arts
Google Classroom Code: pgflj3b
Please check Google Classroom every day for your assignments.
Period 7: Social Studies
Google Classroom Code: 2w6eikoPlease check Google Classroom every day for your assignments.
Student responsibilities in completing the assignments include:
- Identifying a comfortable and quiet space to study/learn
- Dedicating appropriate time to learning, as guided by your teachers
- Routinely checking appropriate Google Classrooms and emails for information on courses, assignments, and resources, on a daily basis
- Attending and participating in any check-in times offered by your teachers
- Engaging in the virtual platforms with academic honesty, integrity, and according to the district’s Acceptable Use Policy
- Submitting all assignments in accordance with provided timelines and/or due date
Daily Student Schedule