Extended Learning Resource Page
Greetings Parents and Students,
We're using SignUp.com (the leading online SignUp and reminder tool) to organize our upcoming Parent/Teacher Conferences.
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click this link to see our SignUp on SignUp.com: https://signup.com/go/XVwntFK
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It's Easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.
Welcome to Orange Preparatory Academy! My name is Ms. Breitenbach, and I co-teach 8th grade English/Language Arts with Ms. Petiote. We are so excited to star the new school year strong and get to know everyone!
I will available for consultation, instruction and questions as deemed by the district.
My availability where I will be available via Google Classroom, Google Meet, and Remind are between the hours of 1:00 p.m. - 3:15 p.m. Each morning I will be co-teaching from 8:30 a.m. until 12:15 p.m.. You may view our class schedules below.
Please have the students look at Google Classroom daily for assignments and instructions.
Also, sign up for the Remind App to get notifications. You can find the Remind App Codes as well as our Google Classroom Codes on the "Distance Learning" section of my webpage. Please feel free to check out the "Helpful Links" section of my webpage for easy access to Clever, which includes Reading Plus, Spelling City, and Newsela, as well as other resources to keep you engaged while working from home.
If you can not reach me for any reason via these methods, please send me an e-mail and I will get back to you. For more information about the district's measures and updates about the COVID-19 Resources, please click here.Sincerely,Ms. Megan BreitenbachInstagram Account: @msbreitenbachGoogle Voice Number: (978) 434-0305
Each student is responsibile for completing the assignments, including:
- Identifying a comfortable and quiet space to study/learn
- Dedicating appropriate time to learning, as guided by your teachers
- Routinely checking appropriate Google Classrooms and emails for information on courses, assignments, and resources, on a daily basis
- Attending and participating in any check-in times offered by your teachers
- Engaging in the virtual platforms with academic honesty, integrity, and according to the district’s Acceptable Use Policy
- Submitting all assignments in accordance with provided timelines and/or due dates
Each week, students are responsible for the following items:
- (5) Google Meet sessions
- (5) daily check-in assignments/independent work
- (3) Reading Plus assignments
- At least 20 minutes of independent reading