Welcome to Mr. DeLoatch's Extended Learning webpage!
Name: James DeLoatch
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: Math - Grades 6 and 7
Dear Parents and Students,
Welcome to my Extended Learning Resource Page. This page was created to provide students working from home with access to assignments, links, assessments, and practice resources. Schools will be closed from Tuesday, March 17 – Friday, March 27. Additional information and daily updates can be found on the district’s COVID-19 Resource Page found at https://www.orange.k12.nj.us/domain/3058.
Office Hours: I will be available daily to answer any questions you may have. My virtual Office Hours are as follows:
AM, Monday – Friday: 9:00AM - 11:00AM
PM, Monday - Friday: 1:00PM - 3:00PM.
Contact Information: Should you have any questions about assignments, you can contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Classdojo (click for information on how to access).
Assignments: Below are the links and codes to my Google Classrooms. Assignments will be posted by 9AM each day, M – F. Each assignment contains a due date. Please note, parents will be contacted if students are not completing assignments.
Google Classroom code (grade 6): 5gmisbe
Google Classroom code (grade 7): z352ss4
Student Expectations: Student responsibilities in completing the assignments include:
- Identifying a comfortable and quiet space to study/learn
- Dedicating appropriate time to learning, as guided by your teachers
- Routinely checking appropriate Google Classrooms and emails for information on courses, assignments, and resources, on a daily basis
- Attending and participating in any check-in times offered by your teachers
- Engaging in the virtual platforms with academic honesty, integrity, and according to the district’s Acceptable Use Policy
- Submitting all assignments in accordance with provided timelines and/or due dates