6/7 Math Teacher
Orange Public Schools
Dear Parents / Guardians:
I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Kyle Winter and I am honored to be your child's sixth and seventh grade mathematics teacher. I have high expectations for this upcoming school year. I am looking forward to working with you and your child in reaching his or her fullest potential. We will have many wonderful experiences and opportunities to learn and grow in the days ahead. I encourage you to contact me if you have any questions or concerns at any time. The best way to contact me is through Remind, you can also email me at email@example.com.
PARENTS: Please join Remind! you can do so by texting 81010 on your mobile phone and following the reply text to enter my class code. You may also join by visiting remind.com, downloading the app from your phones app store or clicking here Remind.This is for parent-teacher communication regarding assignments or updates for your child. If you have any questions regarding the work, please message me through here. Please sign up with the following class code:7B (Mr. Winter's Homeroom):@winter7b7A (Ms. Walker's Homeroom):@winter7a6A (Ms. Stokes-Goulbourne's Homeroom):@winter6a
STUDENTS: You are to check Google Classroom EVERY SINGLE DAY. I will have all assignments and information posted. Your work is due by 4:00p.m. Students will be held accountable for all due dates! Please find your class code below.
Google Class Code:
7B(Mr. Winter's Homeroom):75iq6nu
7A(Ms. Walker's Homeroom):m2rv63n
6A(Ms. Stokes-Goulbourne's Homeroom):ntvvcsz
Monday - Friday
1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Student responsibilities in completing the assignments include:
- Identifying a comfortable and quiet space to study/learn
- Dedicating appropriate time to learning, as guided by your teachers
- Routinely checking appropriate Google Classrooms and emails for information on courses, assignments, and resources, on a daily basis
- Attending and participating in any check-in times offered by your teachers
- Engaging in the virtual platforms with academic honesty, integrity, and according to the district’s Acceptable Use Policy
- Submitting all assignments in accordance with provided timelines and/or due dates