- The Orange Public School District in collaboration with all stakeholders is responsible for promoting the academic, social, emotional, and personal success of all students.
- With a commitment to academic excellence, the District provides teachers, families, and administrators the tools needed for all students to reach their full potential.
- The District serves all students in our school, acknowledging their unique backgrounds, cultural perspectives and learning styles.
- The District recognizes that curiosity, discipline, integrity, responsibility and respect are necessary for success.
No alibis, no exceptions, no excuses
- The Orange School District cultivates a community of 21st century learners where students take ownership of the learning process, achieve high standards of excellence, and focus on academics.