The Anti-Bullying Specialist (ABS) for the Orange Early Childhood Center (OECC) is responsible for the following:
- The School Safety Team
- Leading the investigation of reported Harassment, Intimidation and Bullying (HIB) incidents
- Acting as the primary school official responsible for preventing, identifying, and addressing incidents of HIB in the school
- Providing input to the local board on the annual re-evaluation, re-assessment, and review of policy
- Reporting on school climate
- Assisting with completing the annual School Self-Assessment Report
All cases of harassment, intimidation and bullying must be reported to Anti-Bullying Specialist immediately.