Dear Parents and Students,
Ms. Venable, our School Counselor, has some very important information on Mindfulness and Social Emotional Well Being to share with you during these times, click here.
In addition, for those parents and guardians that need ClassDojo instructions:
Click Here ===>. Change Language (English Version)
Click Here ===> Change Language (Creole Version)
Welcome to the my Extended Learning Resource Page. This page was created to provide students working from home with access to assignments, links, assessments, and practice resources. Schools will be closed from Tuesday, March 17, 2020 – Friday, April 3, 2020. Additional information and daily updates can be found on the district’s COVID-19 Resource Page found at https://www.orange.k12.nj.us/domain/3058.
Click Here for Week One assignments - 3-17 to 3-20 ==>: Week One
Click Here for Week Two Assignments - 3-23 to 3-27 ==> Week Two
Click Here for Week Three Assignments - 3-30 to 4-3 ==> Week Three
I will be available daily to answer any questions you may have.
My virtual Office Hours are as follows:
AM, Monday – Friday: 8:30 AM – 10:30 AM
PM, Monday – Friday: 1:00 PM – 3:30PM
Should you have any questions about assignments, you can contact me through the following channels:
Contact me via email@example.com or ClassDojo
Office Hours: 8:30 am – 10:30 am & 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm via “Google Meet” and/or ClassDojo
Distant Learning is Open - March 17, 2020 to April 9, 2020
Distant Learning is Closed - Good Friday, April 10, 2020 and Closed Spring Break - April 13, 2020 to April 17, 2020
Student assignments are located on the following pages and completed assignments are due every day before 8 pm.
Student responsibilities in completing the assignments include:
- Identifying a comfortable and quiet space to study/learn
- Dedicating appropriate time to learning, as guided by your teachers
- Please check your emails and ClassDojo for information.
assignments, and resources, on a daily basis
- Attending and participating in any check-in times offered by your teachers
- Engaging in the virtual platforms with academic honesty, integrity, and according to the district’s Acceptable Use Policy
- Submitting all assignments in accordance with provided timelines and/or due dates