General Student Expectations
Student responsibilities in completing the assignments include:
- Signing in and completing the assignments and participating in class discussions. This is vital as this will be used for daily attendance.
- Identifying a comfortable and quiet space to study/learn.
- Dedicating appropriate time to learning, as guided by your teachers.
- Routinely checking appropriate Google Classrooms, Remind, emails for information on courses, assignments, and resources, on a daily basis.
- Attending and participating in any check-in times offered by your teachers.
- Engaging in the virtual platforms with academic honesty, integrity, and according to the district’s Acceptable Use Policy.
- Submitting all assignments in accordance with provided timelines and/or due dates.