Mr. Argemiro Aguirre
NJSLA Practice 2021-2022
Please click the link below to PRACTICE
ACCESS Practice 2021-2022
Please click the likn below to PRACTICE Access Test
ELL MATH 8th, ELL ALGEBRA 1 and FOUNDATIONS OF MATH
Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Google Classroom 2021-2022
Math 8th Period 1/2: zyq4kzb
Math 8th Period 3: 3525vde
Algebra 1 Period 4: i3cgnsz
Foundations of Math Period 5/6: 4eg25o5
Dear Parents, Guardians, and Students,
Welcome to the Extended Learning Resource Page. This page was created to provide students working from home with access to assignments, links, assessments, and practice resources. Additional information and daily updates can be found on the district’s COVID-19 Resource Page found at https://www.orange.k12.nj.us/domain/3058.
Each assignment will be posted on google classroom for paper and computer work. Each assignment will also have a due date. Please note, parents/guardians will be contacted if students are not completing assignments.
Record your progress in Google Classroom by uploading a picture or screenshot.
You must log your work in order to receive attendance and credit for each day!
I will be available to offer help and answer anyvde questions you may have.
Student responsibilities in completing the assignments include:
- Identifying a comfortable and quiet space to study/learn
- Dedicating appropriate time to learning, as guided by your teachers
- Routinely checking appropriate Google Classrooms and emails for information on courses,
assignments, and resources, on a daily basis
- Attending and participating in any check-in times offered by your teachers
- Engaging in the virtual platforms with academic honesty, integrity, and according to the district’s Acceptable Use Policy
- Submitting all assignments in accordance with provided timelines and/or due dates
If you need additional help, please go to the resources on website. You can also email, ask questions on google classroom, or ask for help through remind.
Email: email@example.com or special phone number given to you for this situation
Period 1/2 class code: @ aguirrar
Period 3 class code: Follow Ms. Bandeira's remind: @bandeira34
Period 4 class code: Follow Mr. Davila's remind: @3c74a3h
Period 5/6 class code: Follow Mr. Davila's remind: @2886e