Dear Parents and Students,
Welcome to the Extended Learning Resource Page. This page was created to provide students working from home with access to assignments, links, assessments, and practice resources. Schools will be closed from Tuesday, March 17 – Friday, March 27. Additional information and daily updates can be found on the district’s COVID-19 Resource Page found at https://www.orange.k12.nj.us/domain/3058.
I will be available daily to answer any questions you may have. My virtual Office Hours are as follows:
AM, Monday – Friday: 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
PM, Monday – Friday: 1:00 PM – 3:00PM
Should you have any questions about assignments, you can contact me through the following channels:
Also, you can contact me via ClassDojo.
Students can access assignments through Google Classroom code:
3rd & 4th Grades 637cf53
5th & 6th Grades ylbbwoq
7th Grade clcxeva
Learning Resource Sites
Click here for access to the student’s learning sites: https://www.abcya.com/
Students should check the google classroom for assignments.
General Student Expectations
Student responsibilities in completing the assignments include:
- Identifying a comfortable and quiet space to learn/ read
- Dedicating appropriate time to learning, as guided by your teachers
- Please check your emails and ClassDojo for information.
assignments, and resources, on a daily basis
- Attending and participating in any check-in times offered by your teachers
- Engaging in the virtual platforms with academic honesty, integrity, and according to the district’s Acceptable Use Policy
- Submitting all assignments in accordance with provided timelines and/or due dates
Other Possible Enhancements
- Web art
- Extended Resources
- Daily Do Nows
- Daily Challenges!
Learning Resources Cont.