Log on to Google Classroom and complete the daily posted assigments by the assigned due date.
**Students are to work on iReady each day. (Only do the packet if iReady is not accessible)
If you were not here to receive the packet, I have attached it in Google Classroom.
You do NOT have to work on both assignments because they have the same topics.
iReady topics will be assigned each day in Teacher Assigned.
**If you cannot access iReady at home and prefer to work on the packet, directions for each assignment is within each worksheet.
Please complete one topic each day as labeled.
Start working on Day 1 and complete until you see Day 2 and so on for each day.
Emergency Distance Learning Digital Assignments will be posted on Google Classroom.
If you need additional help, you may go to the Math Videos tab on my website.
To get full credit for your work:
1) Complete the iReady lesson for the day (Only do the packet if you are not able to access iReady)
2) Take a screenshot/picture of the final score of the iReady quiz (OR take a picture of the worksheet for the day with answers)
3) Send the screenshot/picture to firstname.lastname@example.org or as a message to Remind App (click here for the class code) or upload in Google Classrooms
4) Record your progress in the Distance Learning Log in Google Classroom: Date, Assignment Name, Digital or Paper, Time Spent in Minutes
You must follow all 4 steps in order to receive attendance and credit for each day
These grades will be added into Genesis as a regular part of your classroom grade. (classwork, quiz, authentic, etc...)
- If you do not complete the assignments, no credit will be given and your grade will drop significantly for the 3rd marking period.
- It is your responsibility to check these sites daily in order to stay on top of your learning. No excuses!
You are also expected to continue your i-Ready assigments on My Path (must pass 2 per week).
Log on through Clever (click here)
You should be spending at least 30 minutes per day on mathStandards for Emergency Distance Learning Assignments (Packet OR iReady)Finish Volume of Cylinder 1st!!(If not completed in class)Scatter Plots (CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.8.SP.A.1)Square Roots and Cube Roots (CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.8.EE.A.2)Properties of Integer Exponents (CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.8.EE.A.1)Scientific Notation (CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.8.EE.A.4)Rational and Irrational Numbers (CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.8.NS.A.1)Solving Equations (CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.8.EE.C.7)Solving Linear Equations (CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.8.EE.C.7)Problem Solving with Equations (CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.8.EE.C.7)Understand the Coordinate Plane (CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.5.G.A.2)Additional/Differentiated Resources