Orange Public Schools
Dear Parents and Students,
Welcome to the Extended Learning Resource Page. This page was created to provide students working from home with access to assignments, links, assessments, and practice resources. Schools will be completely virtual from January 3rd - January 14th.
Should you have any questions, you can contact me through the following channels:
Access to Google Classroom:
Block 1 (8:30am - 10:00am): Social Studies or Science
Block 2 (10:00am - 11:30am): ELA
Lunch: (11:30-12:20) LUNCH
Block 3 (12:20am - 1:50pm) Math
Block 4A (1:50pm - 2:35pm): Insert Link (intervention or encore)
Block 4A (2:35pm - 3:20pm): Insert Link(encore)
- Instruction begins at 8:30am and ends at 3:20pm.
- Log into your homeroom class beginning at 8:20am for Homeroom.
- Attendance will be taken in each class. You MUST attend all your classes to receive credit for attendance.
- Identify a comfortable and quiet place to learn.
- Cameras must be turned on.
- You are expected to remain in class throughout the duration of the class (for the entire class).
- Complete all assignments based on the provided timelines and/or due dates.
- Any questions or need for support, contact the teacher in google classroom or on ClassDojo
Parents, if you need assistance on how to work with your child in Google Classrooms, please click on the image below for The Parent's Guide to Google Classroom.