Dear Parents and Students,
Welcome to the Extended Learning Resource Page. This page was created to provide
students working from home with access to assignments, links, assessments, and practice
resources. Schools will be completely in person. Additional
information and daily updates can be found on the district’s COVID-19 Resource Page found
Ms. A. Brooks Office Hours:
I will be available daily to answer any questions you may have. My Office Hours are as follows:
3:30 pm-4:00 pm
email@example.comStem Remind Class codes
Intro To CS In Python: 7hfffg
AP CSP w/Swift: ea6ggb3
Each assignment contains a due date. Please note, parents will be contacted if students are not completing assignments.
Student responsibilities in completing the assignments include:
- Identifying a comfortable and quiet space to study/learn
- Dedicating appropriate time to learning, as guided by your teachers
- Routinely checking appropriate Google Classrooms and emails for information on courses, assignments, and resources, on a daily basis
- Attending and participating in any check-in times offered by your teachers
- Engaging in the virtual platforms with academic honesty, integrity, and according to the district’s Acceptable Use Policy
- Submitting all assignments in accordance with provided timelines and/or due dates
Support your child in their learning process by:
- Monitoring OPS updates sent via phone blasts, Class Dojo, Remind, Google Classroom, district website, etc.
- Checking in with your child daily about the At Home/Virtual Learning tasks, activities, and assessments that they are working on
- Encouraging adherence and attendance in the At-Home/Virtual Learning check-in times offered by each of your children’s teachers
- Designating a place and time where your child will work independently on his/her assigned tasks
- Asking your child to provide a brief summary of the learning he/she is engaging in for each class to ensure their understanding of the content
- Asking your child about their deadlines and supporting them, as needed, in submitting assignments in accordance with the established deadlines
- Helping your child manage logs to document progress on assignments and lessons
- Reminding your child to contact/email his/her teachers if they have any questions
Below are the links and codes to my Google Classrooms, Codehs, and Remind. Assignments are already posted on Google Classroom.
Each assignment contains a due date. Please note, parents will be contacted if students are not completingAP CS P with Swift Google Classroom: (Please see class Syllabus)Intro to CS w/Python Google Classroom Codes: (Please See Class Syllabus)Course Link: codehs.com**YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY JOIN CODEHS ONCE YOU ARE SIGNED UP IN YOUR GOOGLE CLASSROOM **** USTED SE UNIRÁ AUTOMÁTICAMENTE A LOS CÓDIGOS UNA VEZ QUE SE INSCRIBA EN EL AULA DE GOOGLE **
** VOUS REJOINDREZ AUTOMATIQUEMENT CODEHS UNE FOIS QUE VOUS ÊTES INSCRIT À GOOGLEStem School Supplies*Headphones*Pencils/PensBelow are a list Resources that you will need access to in order to complete some assignments.
Spanish: Guide To Google Classroom (Spanish)
A continuación, se muestran los enlaces y códigos a mis clases de Google, Codehs y Remind. Las tareas ya están publicadas en Google Classroom.
Cada tarea contiene una fecha de vencimiento. Tenga en cuenta que los padres serán contactados si los estudiantes no están completando sus tareas.
** Se iniciará sesión automáticamente en Codehs una vez que se haya unido a su aula de Google.
Código de clase de recordatorio de laboratorio inteligente
www.remind.com/join/smartlab3 class code-smartlab3
Stem- Google Classroom
Útiles escolares de laboratorio inteligente
* Lápices / bolígrafos
A continuación se muestra una lista de los recursos a los que necesitará acceder para completar su trabajo.
https://scratch.mit.edu/ Juegos, proyectos)
Impresión de diseño 3D
Aquí puede encontrar cómo configurar el aula de Google: https://www.orange.k12.nj.us/Page/27720
Note: If you are having technical difficulty accessing the assignments, please contact your schools’ Technology Coordinator Mrs. Budhu for support at BudhuBer@orange.k12.nj.us