Dear Parents and Students,
I am writing to you in regards to the coronavirus crisis that is occurring throughout the world. This page was created to provide students working from home with access to assignments, links, assessments, and practice resources. Schools will be closed until further notice. Please expect assignments to be posted on Google Classroom. Every student will be expected to complete each and every assignment. Along with any assignments that I post on Google Classroom, do not forget to complete THREE GREEN reading plus lessons a week. I will check your assignments on a daily basis and use the "Remind" application in order to communicate with all of you. Please stay safe and contact me with any questions.
Additional information and daily updates can be found on the district’s COVID-19 Resource Page found at https://www.orange.k12.nj.us/domain/3058.
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Send a text to 81010 and text this message @hf63ak - ELA/Biology Intermediate
Send a text to 81010 and text this message @esl9thn - Biology Newcomers
Send a text to 81010 and text this message @4g7393 - 8th Grade Science Intermediate/Newcomers
ALL of my classes can reach out to me on the "Remind" APP during my office hours with any questions regarding their assignments on Google Classroom.
ESL 9th Intermediate ELA (Period 2 and 8) - 4w2kcmx
ESL Period 3 Biology - upaykhdESL Period 7 Biology - rw6hhmnESL Period 4 Science - fa3u7evESL Period 6A Science - k6kesuuAssignment InformationAssignments will all be located on Google Classroom. I will remind you of all your assignments on the "Remind" APP.(ESL Intermediate 9th ELA)
- Assignment 1 - Editing Checklist
- Assignment 2 - Tragedy Quick Write
- Assignment 3 - Temple Grandin Quick Write
- Assignment 4 - Language Dive Capitilization
- Assignment 5 - Flipgrid/Gist (Pages 15-16)
- Assignment 6 - Animals in Translation (Pages 15-16) Quick Write
- Assignment 7 - Reading Plus/Feedback
- Assignment 8 - Animals in Translation Quiz
- Assignment 9 - Closing for Coronavirus Quick Write NEWSELA
- Assignment 10 - Animals in Translation (Pages 17-18) H.O. Questions
- Assignment 11 - Animals in Translation (Pages 19-20) Quick Write
- Assignment 12 - Reading Plus/Feedback
- Assignment 12 - Animals in Translation (Pages 21-22) Quick Write
- Assignment 13 - Temple Grandin - Character Analysis
- Assignment 14 - Flipgrid/Gist (Pages 23-24)
- Assignment 15 - Animals in Translation (Pages 25-26) Quick Write - Test
- Assignment 16 - Reading Plus/Questionnaire
- Assignment 17 - Newsela - "The next civil rights movement: Accepting adults with autism" Quick Write
- Assignment 18 - What is Research?
- Assignment 19 - Developing a Research Question
- Assignment 20 - Reading Plus/Question Feedback
- Assignment 21 - Finding/Citing Sources
- Assignment 22 - Summarizing Sources
- Assignment 23 - Research PowerPoint
- Assignment 24 - Research Paper (Performance Task)
- Assignment 25 - Revise/Edit Checklist
- Assignment 26 - Research Paper Flipgrid
- Assignment 27 - Sugar Changed the World - Prologue 1 (Pages 1-4)
- Assignment 28 - Sugar Changed the World - Prologue 2 (The Age of Honey)
- Assignment 29 - How Your Addiction To Fast Fashion KIlls - Paragraphs 1-6
- Assignmet 30 - How Your Addiction to Fast Fashion Kills - Paragraphs 7-10
- Assignment 31 - How Your Addiction to Fast Fashion Kills - Paragraphs 11-16
- Assignment 32 - Bangladesh Factory Collapse: Who really pays for our cheap clothes? - Paragraphs 1-10