Dear Parents and Students,
Welcome to the Extended Learning Resource Page. This page was created to provide students working from home with access to assignments, links, assessments, and practice resources.
Student responsibilities in completing the assignments include:
- Identifying a comfortable and quiet space to study/learn
- Dedicating appropriate time to learning, as guided by your teachers
- Routinely checking appropriate Google Classrooms and emails for information on courses, assignments, and resources, on a daily basis
- Attending and participating in any check-in times offered by your teachers
- Engaging in the virtual platforms with academic honesty, integrity, and according to the district’s Acceptable Use Policy
- Submitting all assignments in accordance with provided timelines and/or due dates
Mr. Doiny's Office Hours:
I will be available daily through "remind" to answer any questions you may have. Questions will be answered in order in a first in/first out basis. My virtual Office Hours are as follows:
Monday – Friday:
Below are the links and codes to my Google Classrooms and Remind. Assignments will be posted by 9AM each day, M – F.
Each assignment contains a due date. Please note, parents will be contacted if students are not completing assignments.
Materials for this course are posted in Google Classroom, all students should join:
Google Classroom codes
Period 1 ayjtq5x
Period 2 pb4cgpl
Period 3 kempr72
Period 5 wrghzyq
Period 6 5ktvvtm
Period 7 qjmsxoz
Please sign in the Physics remind account for your class:
The Physics Classroom
A set of instructional pages written in an easy-to-understand language and complemented by graphics and Check Your Understanding sections. An ideal starting location for those grasping for understanding or searching for answers.
Clever/Discovery Education (use your lunch pin to login)