- Always do your best
- Work hard
- Show respect to others
- Come ready to learn
Classroom Rules: (TBT by the class at the start of the school year)
- 1st: Warning
- 2nd: Hallway chat and fill out Behavior Reflection Sheet
- 3rd: No tickets will be given out for the period and parent/ or guardian contacted
- 4th: Sent to Vice Principal’s office
- Students must be connected to the school WiFi at all times.
- A sign will be posted on the board when we are using Chromebooks.
- No cell phones are allowed. This is a school-wide policy.
- ALL homework will be posted in Google Classroom.
- Students will retrieve work from the day or days you missed located in the What’d I Miss? Bin at the Student Center.
- They will have three days to turn in any assignments missed. (and yes, there are exceptions…)
- Students should see me if they have a question about the work, or need assistance with it.
- 25%: Tests (may include end of chapter assessment, unit, content District assessments.)
- 20%: Quizzes (short assessments of targeted learning objectives.)
- 20%: Classwork and Participation
- 25%: Authentic Assessments (portfolios, performance assessments, exhibitions, research, projects, summer journals, essays, book reports, speeches, 21st Century real-world experiences…)
- 10%: Homework (including interim checkpoints for long term projects, i.e. essays, research, and independent reading).