Snap & Read is a text reader (TTS) that simplifies vocabulary, translates text, reads inaccessible text (OCR), and captures and cites sources. It floats over any browser.
- Visit Chrome Web Store
- Select extensions and search for Snap & Read
- Download the extension
- Once extension is downloaded it will show in web extension bar.
- Open the document or webpage that you want to read or type into
- Then click on the extension icon. A menu bar will appear on the right side of your screen.
- The first icon will read the text on the screen from the beginning of the document
- The second icon will allow you to select a specific area of text to be read
- The third icon will allow you to level selected text
- The arrow at the bottom will allow you to create an outline & cite sources
Suggested extension: readability