Second Grade Expectation Policy
· Homework should be returned to school each day in your child’s homework folder so that it can be reviewed. Please note- Homework does count towards marking period grade.
· Homework will consist of Language Arts, Math, Spelling, and Science/Social Studies per night and will be written in their planner.
· Students need to read every night for at least 20 minutes.
· Students must arrive to school on time by 8:15AM or by 7:45AM if they wish participate in the breakfast program.
· Students must wear their approved school uniform each day unless otherwise stated.
· Students must come prepared to school each day (pencil, eraser, homework, planner, etc)
· Students must complete all classwork in a timely manner
· Students must follow all classroom and school rules while on school property.
· Students must leave all toys and electronic devices at home. Any toys will be taken and not returned until a parent/ guardian meets with teacher.
· Only healthy snacks and water are permitted in school.
· Always work hard and come to school ready to learn! We look forward to a successful school year!
· If you have any questions/concerns about these expectations, please do not hesitate to ask your child’s teacher, an administrator, or refer to the RPCS Student Handbook.