Just Keep the Language Alive
is a fact that if you don't practice what you have learned, you will
forget it. So, if you want to keep what you have learned and improve
your Spanish in a NATURAL and FUN way, here are some suggestions:
1. Text your friends in Spanish (by typing to improve your writing).
2. Text your friends in Spanish by speaking and let it type out what you say.
3. Change the SIRI language on your iPhone or iPad to Spanish. Practice asking SIRI questions in Spanish.
4. Email family and friends in Spanish (if they know Spanish).
5. Speak to your friends and family in Spanish (if they know Spanish)
6. Youtube has tons of cartoon series.