Welcome to Ms. Swift's ESL page!ESL Teacher: Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 6th & 7th grades
Extended Learning Resources
Dear Parents and Students,
Welcome to the Extended Learning Resource Page. This page was created to provide students working from home with access to assignments, links, assessments, and practice resources. Schools will be closed from Tuesday, March 17-Friday, March 27. Additional information and daily updates can be found on the corvid-19 Ressource Page found at https://www.orange.k12.nj.us/domain/3058 .
I will be available daily to answer any questions you may have on any of your subjects.
Virtual Office Hours: Monday-Friday 9-11am and 1-3pm
Please contact me through the following:
Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd Grade: Classdojo
6th and 7th Grade: Classdojo and Google Classroom
For links to learning sites go to the Resources tab of this webpage.
Student responsibilities in completing the assignments include:
Great News, Parents!Rosetta Stone is available to parents as well as students for free for 3 months!Rosetta Stone has provided students, families and staff access to Rosetta Stone language learning from their homes.We are currently offering the opportunity for learners to self-register for Rosetta Stone usingThis will allow your students, families and staff to select a language from the Blue drop-down menu. The licenses are good for 3 months, so know that access is only temporary.You can choose any language you wish to study using the drop down menu.Please note: students must enter a parents email address to register. (Posted April 1, 2020)
- Identifying a comfortable and quiet space to study/learn
- Dedicating appropriate time to learning as guided by your teachers
- Routinely checking appropriate Googlr Classrooms and emails for information on courses, assignments, and resources, on a daily basis
- Attending and participating in any check-in times offered by your teachers
- Engaging in the virtual platforms with academic honesty, integrety, and according to the district's Acceptable Use Policy
- Submitting all assignments in accordance with provided timelines and/or due dates