Welcome to Ms. Dominique's Page4th and 5th Grade Math, and 4th Grade Science Teacher
MANDATORY SUMMER ASSIGNMENTS (Mathematics & Science)
Beginning the week of July 13th through the end of August, students currently enrolled in grades 3-12 will receive Mathematics and Science assignments virtually and on a weekly basis. These assignments are mandatory
and will be considered for grading in Marking Period 1 upon our return in the new school year.
(Note: For Students enrolled in one of the district’s academic summer school programs (District or school level), participation in this experience is optional.)
The expectation is that students
(a) join their designated class (see below),
(b) log into the classroom beginning on July 13,
(c) check back weekly for newly released tasks and experiences, and complete all assignments and
(d) utilize the Live Help as needed.
Dear Parents and Students,
Welcome to the Extended Learning Resource Page.
This page was created to provide students working from home with access to assignments, links, assessments, and practice resources. Schools will be closed from Tuesday, March 17 until further notice. Additional information and daily updates can be found on the district’s COVID-19 Resource Page foundI will be available daily to answer any questions you may have.My virtual Office Hours are as follows:
AM, Monday – Friday: 9:30AM – 11:00AM
PM, Monday – Friday: 1:00PM – 2:30PM
Should you have any questions about assignments, you can contact me through the following channels:email: email@example.comClass Dojo
Below are the links to my Google Classrooms. Assignments will be posted by 10:00 AM each day, M – F. Each assignment contains a due date. Please note, parents will be contacted if students are not completing assignments.Student responsibilities in completing the assignments include:
- Identifying a comfortable and quiet space to study/learn
- Dedicating appropriate time to learning, as guided by your teachers
- Routinely checking appropriate Google Classrooms and emails for information on courses,
assignments, and resources, on a daily basis
- Attending and participating in any check-in times offered by your teachers
- Engaging in the virtual platforms with academic honesty, integrity, and according to the district’s Acceptable Use Policy
- Submitting all assignments in accordance with provided timelines and/or due dates